Are you a Google fan?
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join as Inside Sales Representatives.
Purpose of the role:
As a member of the Teleperformance team, you will be working on outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google Ads. You will become a digital consultant, advising them on their digital advertising strategy, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team responsible for increasing the Client customer base across EMEA.
- Achieve a minimum number of interactions (phone call and/or emails) per day
- Qualify and manage inbound leads and the overall sales pipeline
- Identify the needs of the business and personalize the product towards the related business
- Properly prepare and set expectations with businesses about the onboarding and go-live process
- Develop a deep understanding of the onboarding requirements/processes for our product across different regions
- Work closely with businesses to collect and submit information required to complete our onboarding process
- Accurately advise and support businesses on each verification requirement as they work to complete the onboarding process
- Successfully troubleshoot or escalate issues and feedback through the appropriate channels of support
- Work in a fast-changing, fast-paced workplace
- Native Level of German
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- At least 1+ years of experience in similar fields: sales, recruiting, customer-facing role
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Structured communicator, both written and spoken
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast paced environment under strict deadlines
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets and/or Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and complete day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Experience working in a team environment
- Familiarity with home services, such as plumbing, locksmiths, electrical etc.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Salary: 23.671€ gross/year + up to 2.840€ gross/year in bonus
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Taxes between 20-24%
- Permanent Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)