French Sales Representative – Google Ads Products
GL_DSA_SR | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | Full time
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled group of professionals.
Purpose of the role:
- You will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google Ads Products. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients’ campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- You will become a specialist advisor for French companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing customer base across EMEA.
- You will be part of the team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the French online marketing environment.
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match potential solutions and strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of French.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- 6 months of experience in sales environment.
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop.
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 22,785€ gross/year + up yo 2,734€ gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on the products and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Client products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here