English Sales & Marketing Consultant – Google Ads Products
GL_NBSD_NBA | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | Full time
At Teleperformance Spain, we are currently looking for Sales Consultants for one of our clients, a leading company in new technologies.
We are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products (YouTube, Google Ads and the Google Display Network) into their current Marketing strategies.
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Native level of English.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment○ Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours/week.
- Salary: 22.800€ gross/year + up to 5.700€ gross/year in bonus.
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket.
- Intense specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)