Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled group of professionals to help improve the business, and identify areas of growth based on digital advertising campaigns.
Purpose of the role:
You will become a specialist advisor for Dutch companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Benelux online marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of Dutch
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Permanent Contract
- Salary: 24.310€ gross/year + up to 4.290€ gross/year in bonus.
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)