Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | GL_DSA_SRD | BNLX
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals.
- Provide frontline service to customers and route their calls to the appropriate department
- Provide a friendly and efficient service in answering customer queries
- Ensure agreed KPIs are met
- Perform duties in a compliant manner in accordance with policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of our products
- Native level of Dutch
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Minimum of 2 years customer services experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate – Previous Salesforce.com knowledge an advantage
- Excellent time management & telephone etiquette
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive – can work with minimal supervision
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 18.00
- Salaries 20.555,97€ gross/year
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket.
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance.
- 1 week of initial training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- International business casual environment.
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive Benefits package!
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here