On-site | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | BKG_CS | Full time | IT
If you are an empathic person, a good listener, who has a problem-solving mindset and enjoys being a team player, we have the right job for you!
As a customer support advisor for a prestigious travel company, you will be in charge of understanding and identifying customer needs. You will be listening, responding and mediating between our international travellers and accommodation suppliers of all over the world, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
Clarifying inquiries about service, payment and technical requirements, providing accurate information and following set process, via email and phone.
- Italian native and advanced English
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills both written and spoken
- User friendly PC skills: Office 365, CRM Database, and other internal platforms.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- A positive, motivated mindset that will help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- Goal-oriented work approach
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Affinity with Accommodation platforms
- Experience within customer service or contact center environments will be valued.
- Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km from the office)
- 39h/week Full-time contract (Monday to Sunday) with fixed working hours and 2 days off per week.
- Available shift: 15:00-23:00h
- Starting with a Temporary Contract that will evolve into a Permanent contract for a long term based on business needs.
- Holidays: 27 working days of holidays/year
- Feel Good – program which includes Spanish lessons, quizzes with prices, free group activities such as running, beach volleyball, roller skating and much more!
- Free private health insurance if interested when getting a permanent contract.
- Flexible remuneration in nursery school transport if interested after probation period.
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall (Westfield)
- Free coffee every day and free fruit once a week
- Be part of an exciting industry leading department with great opportunities to learn and grow your career
- 3 weeks of Initial training and continued personal coaching