Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | OBNK
We are seeking financial services professionals to join an international team at the world’s most successful BPO organization.
With more than 40 years of experience in the banking industry, a presence in 88 countries and more than 420,000 employees, Teleperformance is building a multilingual team of investment specialists. Aimed at people interested in the ambitious career opportunities within one of our most prestigious digital banking programs.
You will interact with high-level clients of one of Europe’s leading digital banks, providing savings advice and introducing innovative banking products with high returns.
Brief description of the position
Attention of bank customers through calls, emails, WhatsApp and chat channels, providing a high level service and informing about innovative digital banking products in the German market.
- Customer service related to banking issues, account opening, access password locks, transfers, etc.
- Back office management such as answering emails, whatsapp etc.
- Offer of banking products.
- Comply with the requirements of transparency, service information (purpose, characteristics and risks of the different investment products) and client protection reflected in the regulations, both internal and external, that apply to this type of product.
- Report and follow up on anomalies that arise in the application.
- Comply with the quality standards and sales objectives defined by the entity.
- Valuable studies in Business Administration, Mathematics or Law.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Native level of German.
Skills and Competencies.
- Customer orientation, empathy and active listening.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Analytical capacity and facility to acquire new knowledge autonomously.
- Commercial capacity, social skills and dialogue with clients, companies or groups.
- Problem resolution.
- Proactive attitude.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
- Initiative, autonomy and “I can” attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
- Valuable (not exclusive) experience in banking.
- Full Time (39 hours/week), Monday to Sunday (freeing two weekends a month). Hours from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Indefinite contract
- Referral Program: Bring a friend and receive a bonus (up to €2.000, depending on the market/project)
- Salary: €21,000 gross/year.
- Opportunity to work with the largest service provider in the world.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Real possibilities of growth within the company.