Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled professional to join as Real Time Analyst.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the fulfillment/adhesion of the committed plan.
- Monitoring the planned on-line operations, ensuring the highest efficiency in the management of resources (optimizing PVD times, optimal break management, etc…).
- Monitoring on-line call traffic and associated indications (sample, NDS, abandonment %, TMO…).
- Fulfillment of call forecasts and TMO in the short run.
- Taking action in the case of deviation of the inputs considered for the planning of the staff (calls, TMO, auxiliaries, absenteeism).
- Analyzing and proposing actions to improve the attention model, configuring profiles / skills, etc… In order to manage traffic correctly.
- Exploiting on-line data.
- Maintaining the rest of the areas informed of all the events that affect the service, and clients according to the escalating processes that are active.
- Uploading the sample/management in the BO board and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree, Higher education
- Advanced level of English
- High proficiency in Office, essential advanced Excel level.
- Active listener
- Result oriented, analysis and synthesis, management of numeric data, tolerance to frustration, decision and resolution.
- Teamwork and communication
- Experience in a similar role and/or in planning tasks is valued, as well as experience with contact center tools:
- Teleopti, IEX, etc de planificación
- AVAYA, CISCO, Genesys
- Full-time contract
- Competitive Salary Salario competitivo
- Opportunities and growth within the company
- Great work environment.