On-site | Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | AR_UGA ES
The role sits in the User Growth team, more specifically in User Engagement. The candidate will work towards increasing customer loyalty and retention. As a new platform penetrating the market, it is key that all the users we acquire stay with us and want to keep buying our products.
We are looking for a User Growth Analyst to join and assist our team with the analysis and performance of the different projects in place. The scope of this role is very broad as our projects impact many areas of the company. This role is to support the members of the team delivering user engagement projects. This role is suited for someone that has recently started a career in business and/or growth.
Some of the projects included could vary from developing a loyalty program for all users, improving and evolving a referral program, to using gamification techniques to increase user retention. The projects the candidate will be involved in are of high impact across all our user base.
- Perform analysis of data provided
- Update dashboards to support decision making
- Monitor performance of the different voucher and promotional schemes
- Support manager to make reporting presentations
- Analysis of competition and market research
- Provide benchmarks of different retention practices
- In charge of operational processes
- Knows how to use Excel and Powerpoint
- Has more than 1 or 2 years of experience in either business departments, growth, marketing or similar.
- Understands data analysis and the different metrics used
- Has attention to detail and reviews documents before delivering
- Is owner of his/her work and high involvement in the project’s success
- Ability to think outside the box and propose new ideas
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up to 3.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Permanent Contract.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.