Swedish Digital Marketing Consultant – Google Ads Products
GL_UMM_UMM | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | Full time
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! We are currently seeking new joiners for our growing project in Barcelona
You will become a specialist advisor for Swedish companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA.
You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Swedish online marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Swedish.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 24.310€ gross/year + up to 4.290€ gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ -1000€ depending on the language/project)
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team