Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | AR_DM | Full time | ES
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled group of professionals to help improve the business, and identify areas of growth based on digital advertising campaigns.
Purpose of the role:
You will become a specialist advisor for Spanish companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Spanish online marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communication, engineering, mathematics, statistics or similar domains
- Native level of Spanish.
- Advanced level of English.
- +2 Years of experience of working experience in Digital marketing, e- commerce, retailer sector or marketplace, ideally in CRM or User growth, Marketing
- Expertise in Microsoft tools with basic analytical skills (Excel)
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Adobe campaign, Oracle Responsys or similiar will be a plus.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up to 3.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- Permanent Contract.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.