Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | GL_DSA_SRD | ES
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled group of professionals.
- Provide frontline service to customers and route their calls to the appropriate department.
- Provide a friendly and efficient service in answering customer queries.
- Ensure agreed KPIs are met.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of our products.
Spanish native speaker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Minimum of 2 years customer services experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate – Previous Salesforce knowledge an advantage
- Excellent time management & telephone etiquette
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, can work with minimal supervision
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week, Monday to Friday.
- Salary 17.923,96€ gross/year
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona, so candidates must be located in Barcelona area.
- Competitive Benefits package!
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- 1 week of initial training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment