Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a Sales Cluster Manager.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Performance Management: Analysis and presentation for the performance and forecast figures to all stakeholders.
- Designing, implementing and coordinating the sales strategy.
- Engaging and managing different stakeholders .
- Working with HOB to lead the Operational efficiency of the business by exploring ways to improve the processes.
- Monitoring the performance and development of the operational teams.
- Providing guidance to all team managers and ensure the achievement of targets and KPIs (121, coaching).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of using MS Office apps, specific Word and Excel.
- Fluency in English written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly.
- Math & Analytical Skills.
- The ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket.
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation.
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance.
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here