Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled professional to join our growing family.
This position is available in Barcelona and Lisbon.
Purpose of the role
As a Recruitment Lead you will work closely with the local sourcing and recruitment teams to ensure that high impact sourcing and recruitment strategies are executed in order to ensure full staffing of the different lines of business within the project in the locations where the project is assigned to.
- Act as a trusted advisor and consultant for Hiring Managers and leaders, taking a thoughtful and creative approach to identifying solutions that align with the company’s strategy and goals.
- Work closely with the Staffing lead as well as the Sourcing and Recruitment teams on sourcing, recruitment and organizational strategies including resource planning.
- Explore and develop new talent sourcing strategies and coordinate implementation with the sourcing and digital marketing teams.
- Follow up improvement plans with the different teams and departments involved.
- Follow and work on the improvement of the existing performance metrics ensuring that all recruitment KPIs for the project are met.
- Update key stakeholders (global, regional, local and client) on the hiring status per line of business, market and location and action plans in place to ensure that KPIs are met.
Main job requirements.
Education and specific Training.
- Bachelor or higher education degree.
- English (minimum C1), Spanish and / or Portuguese desired.
- Hands on track record in implementing hiring processes for commercial roles and high volume.
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated ability to earn the confidence of senior stakeholders.
- Experience in a high growth environment with ambitious deadlines.
- Ability to create data driven recruitment solutions and innovative process improvements.
- Ability to create a collaborative environment between Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR or Recruitment positions.
- Experience in multicultural environments.
- Proven success delivering high quality work products requiring a high level of attention to detail in the most complex situations.
- Strong negotiation skills – how to find an ambitious but realistic solution and lead the Project to success.
- Project management and/or program development and implementation experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems on a strategic level based on data.
- Working knowledge on Google docs (excel, word, powerpoint).
Competencies and specific skills
- Analytical Ability.
- Communication skills.
- Decision making.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem solving.
- Empathy, flexibility and adaptability is key.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Competitive Salary.
- Permanent contract.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the company.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.