For over 40 years, Teleperformance has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. It is the global leader in customer experience outsourcing management and the trusted provider of digitally integrated business services. At Teleperformance, we have developed and implemented strong sales programs all over the world based on our exceptional processes, tools and talent.
For one of our key projects in the Iberia Region (Spain and Portugal), we are looking for an experienced Operational Training Manager, who is ready for a new challenge in a truly diverse, multicultural environment that is growing at a fast pace. The position could be either in Barcelona or Lisbon.
We are seeking an individual with solid management experience and a passion for Learning and Development. Candidates should have strong business acumen and experience in multilingual Operations and Sales environments, as well as be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Training and Talent Development, this role will be responsible for managing Operational Training teams across different sites. The scope includes defining and implementing strategies and processes to ensure an excellent learning experience across all programs and levels, managing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plans and ensures the implementation of the L&D strategy for Ops Training (product + tools + sales skills + soft skills).
- Based on the the strategy shared, defines processes to identifying and addressing the learning needs.
- Analyses data and defines continuous improvement initiatives in operational training and measures the impact.
- Scouts and develops innovative training solutions. Select external partners.
- Leads the training managers and training leads, manages their performance, coaches them and builds action plans to improve it. Works closely with the whole Talent Development Area to ensure the implementation of a development structure for the ops training team.
- Ensure the implementation of TP/client global initiatives and processes for the Ops training team.
- Manages internal and external stakeholders.
- Reports internally and externally on performance for the ops training area.
- Supports Head of Talent for the development of new business proposals on the training area.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Spanish or Portuguese knowledge preferrable.
- Proven track record managing multilingual or sales operations with min. 2 years experience.
- Min. 1 year previous experience in leading managers and supervisors.
- Experience in managing B2B Sales Operations or Digital Marketing Operations will be considered a strong asset.
- Understand the multiple dimensions of organizational challenges and opportunities, plus an ability to think very independently with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business demands into development solutions.
- Project management and/or program development and implementation experience.
- Ability to manage in both remote or B&M environments, coordinating direct and indirect reports.
- Proficient data analysis skills.
- Sharp ability to use data to make decisions and to identify priorities and areas for improvement.
- Ability to plan and carry out knowledge management strategies, measuring the impact.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, coaching and stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated ability to earn the confidence of senior stakeholders.
- Full time position (Monday to Friday).
- Competitive Salary.
- International, diverse environment.
- Infinite learning opportunities.
- Dynamic digital and tech business environment in a highly-motivated team.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.