Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a dynamic individual, with a passion for training and quality and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge.
Candidates should possess strong organizational skills, business acumen and be able to deliver in a fast-paced, multilingual environment.
The trainer will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering sales and product training in a Sales B2C and B2B Operation.
- To align with Ops management, Training and QA Manager to plan, develop and deliver onboarding and ongoing training programs based on needs analysis and the business goals of the operations.
- To align with management teams on a weekly basis to review the training plan progress and insights from performed Quality Audits, to collect feedback and needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
- To ensure training are clearly defined, documented and delivered for each role within the operation.
- To choose appropriate training methods per case and prepare education material, ensuring their compliance with TP and client standards and guidelines.
- To implement internal and external best practices into the training which lead to improved sales performance and profit.
- To track training attendance and feedback.
- To carry out Quality Audits and quality reviews.
- To measure training and quality results, analyze their impact on the ops performance and prepare weekly reports to be shared with the management.
- To complete training needs analysis on a scheduled basis.
- To be proactive in creating processes and improving/streamline the existing ones.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in B2C and B2B Sales Ops
- Previous CRM knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong interest in delivering training in a classroom setting.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Strong influencer that can act on management level and influence internal stakeholders that can drive change at the string pace needed
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Desirable experience in training
- Desirable project management skills
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week.
- Competitive Salary.
- Train the trainer period.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- International business casual environment.
- Long Term Contract.
- Competitive Benefits package.