Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | GL_CL_BDR
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled group of professionals.
Purpose of the role
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the first person to speak about Google Cloud with Public Sector institutions. We look for self-starters, positive, helpful, enterprising professionals with a “hunter” attitude, that communicate effectively and get things done.
Working in our team, you will develop a deep knowledge of your territory and the relevant qualification question to ask to our future customers. You will become adept at helping Local Municipalities, Higher Education Institutions, Government and Healthcare entities to pinpoint their challenges, and then paint a picture of the wide-ranging business value that Google Cloud can deliver. You’ll work closely with senior sales people in your territory, planning intelligent outreaches, and consulting prospects on how their organization can best implement our technology.
- Achieve SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) and pipeline quota quarterly, and hit a target level of activity daily and weekly
- Proactively seek for new prospects and map greenfield accounts.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional, proactive manner
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs
- Use strong qualification skills on those calls to uncover need and hit your monthly targets
- Align with the Field Sales Representatives you support, discussing and refining your prospecting strategy
- Utilize the Salesforce platform to gather intelligence on your accounts, and record all activity and actions
- Attend dedicated product and sales-acumen trainings
- 1-2 years business experience in an outbound motion (software sales a plus).
- You are fluent in English and Native in Polish.
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to work in sales.
- 1 year experience working with Public Sector, with strong sales acumen and ability to persuade others and read situations well
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Able to identify key decision makers and relevant stakeholders in a business conversation
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is proactive, confident competitive and tenacious
- Understanding of Public Sector landscape in your market
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary: 21.440,00€ gross/year + up to 5.360,00€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket.
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation.
- Accommodation in a nice studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here