Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled professional.
On & Off-boarding:
- Be the main point of contact for new employees and leavers to support and ensure a smooth integration/transition
- Coordinate and conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Supporting them during the relocation and setting up in Barcelona
- Support on planning and implementation of company events as well as encourage employees’ attendance
- Support in organizing surveys and follow-up
- Exit forms and interviews
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties and deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Detection of improvement areas and lead related actions (focus groups, culture & engagement actions)
- Monthly reporting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a HR related role – Administrative
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
- Good Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Full-time contract, (39 hours/week), from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive Salary.
- International environment.
- Due to Covid-19 situation, the employee will work from home in Barcelona.