On-site | Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | AR_JDM ES
The role sits within the Performance Marketing team within the broader user growth team working towards attracting new and loyal users to use our platform. The Department is responsible for millions of pounds of Marketing spent across many different channels and this role will give the successful candidate exposure to most of these.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join our team and assist with the set-up of marketing promotions, making sure creatives/ads content delivered on time, and supporting members of the team in administering their digital marketing campaigns. This role is suited to someone who is starting or has recently started a digital marketing career.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to drive successful execution of campaigns.
- Create and monitor digital ads campaign performance.
- Monitor activity, answer questions, create content, and resolve issues on traffic channels.
- Support manager to monitor and report on traffic analytics against KPIs.
- Work on campaign content, links and deliver to partners on time.
- Other related digital ads duties as assigned by the management team.
- 1 year experience in at least one of the digital marketing channels such as: content marketing, google ads, email marketing, affiliate marketing and paid social advertising.
- Prioritisation of accuracy in your work. Your output has the potential to reach hundreds of thousands of people and so accuracy is important.
- Ability to write grammatically accurate English and native-level Spanish
- This person must have the ability to work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks and/or projects.
- Minimum one year experience (internship counts towards the one year).
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up to 3.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Permanent Contract.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.