Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled Greek Outbound Sales Account Executive for a well-known online food ordering and food delivery platform.
*****This is a remote position for candidates living in Spain****
Purpose of the role
The mission of this program is to “activate” new merchants on the platform. Activation means that the merchant is live on the platform and able to receive orders from customers. The partner’s team members are expected to attempt to contact merchants, persuade them to join the platform, help the merchant pick the right service package for them, guide them through signing a service contract, and ensure they are activated on the platform.
“Activations” are the most important measure of success. To track this, we will monitor raw activation count and as a percentage of the available lead pool. Our leading indicators of success are activity (e.g. number of dials and talk time per rep, or merchants visited per day), “Closed Won” SalesForce.com opportunities , and conversion rate from Closed Won to activated.
Inbound leads – prospects who filled out a contact request form or abandoned their signup process – will have the additional measure of “time to first touch” or “T2FT”, or how long it takes to first dial the lead after we receive it. Faster T2FT correlates with higher lead to activation conversion rate.
- You will be the first point of contact for restaurants, proactively engaging them to our client’s platform.
- You will schedule meetings with decision makers
- You will close the sales and make sure the businesses get the adequate and full activation of the service.
- Greek native speaker with an advanced level of English.
- 2+ years of experience in leading an end to end sales cycle.
- Able to identify key decision makers and relevant stakeholders in a business conversation.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is proactive, confident competitive and tenacious.
- Experience working with restaurants.
- Full time position, 39 hours/week and permanent contract
- Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up to 6.000€ gross/year in bonus.
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio (first month)
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.