Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | TP_GB_BA | Full time | Many/All
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole.
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
- Use data modeling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations.
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- IT related degree or working experience as a Business Analyst.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- SQL experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of IT office tools.
- Working experience in KPI monitoring.
- Working experience in contact center sector is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
- Passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Strong interest in business and business development.
- Good understanding of information technology.
- Full time position, 39h per week. (possibility to work on evening/night-shift schedule)
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Salary: 26.000€ gross/year + up to 4.000€ gross/year in bonus.
- Permanent Contract.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.