German Sales Quality Analyst
GL_CL_QA | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | Full time
We are glad to invite you to join one of the leading entertainment brands. We are currently looking for a Quality Analyst with native level of German, eager to develop his/her career with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs, software and systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Performs call, secure email and chat reviews using established quality monitoring forms.
- Reviews for compliance with policies and procedures, ensures staff are providing accurate information.
- Reviews After Call Surveys.
- Prepares quality reports and performance trends.
- Provides management with daily and month end call management and department performance reports.
- Works on a variety of assigned special projects.
What will you bring?
- Native level of German and fluent in English
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use procedures to make decisions and logic to identify needed exceptions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- Technical expertise with spreadsheet and word processing software
- Proficient PC skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, have the ability to accurately gather and document statistics
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Excellent typing skills
Why should you apply?
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week, from Monday to Friday.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team