German Business Developer Team Leader – Google Ads Products
GL_NBSD_TL | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
As a Team Leader in Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our existing KPIs.
Purpose of the role:
You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising. Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all AdWords products.
- Managing a team of sales reps and working towards team KPIs and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and working towards set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation of sales team
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Mentor team members towards personal and professional goals where applicable in line with career path
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- German native native speaker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +2 year of experience in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- Taxes between 20-24%
- Long Term Contract
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here