French Inbound Sales Representative – Web Hosting
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain · GD
If you are a tech savvy, creative, outgoing professional, and your willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our new business partner powers the world’s largest cloud platform to registrar internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for 18 million customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” customer service & sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
What you’ll do
As an Customer Service and Tehcnical Support Advisor, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation call from those subjects.
- 1-2 years of customer care & sales experience with a proven record ofachieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of French
- Advanced level of English
- Target and Sales -Oriented, used to KPI’S
- Verbal skills – Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent withoutdead air
- Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
- Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications
- Capable of managing communication flow and direction
- Knowledge on internet connectivity and trouble shooting
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of ‘search’ function
- Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by ServiceDelivery
- Team player that is willing to make adaptions for the benefit of customers and the program’s engagement activities
- Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
- Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add insolutions offered
- Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy
- Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
- Salary: 18.231,41€ gross/year + up to 22.454€ gross/year
- 3 weeks of initial training.
- A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest CX services
- Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday, 39h per week
- Long Term Contract
- Access to Teleperformance worldwide development programs