French Sales Specialists – Online Retail Sector
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain – AE_SALES – Full time – FR
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for French Sales Specialists for a new and growing project!
If you are a salesperson, creative, outgoing and you are interested in the Online Retail Sector, we may have the perfect job for you!
What you will do
In this role, you will be responsible for growing the largest and highest potential sellers for a leading online retail service.
You will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them and helping them to advertise their products in the client’s app.
You need to be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
- Native level of French
- English level: A1-B1
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in sales environment, preferably in Retail Sector
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
- Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Understanding of a problem statement and being able to provide an efficient solution
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Knowledge of MS Office
- PC Knowledge
- Full time position (39h per week)
- Long Term Contract.
- Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up to 1800€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Introduction training on products and specific sales training
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development