Are you a Google fan?
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join as a Customer Support Specialists.
Purpose of the role:
As a member of the Teleperformance team, you will be working on outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google Ads. You will become a digital consultant, advising them on their digital advertising strategy, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team responsible for increasing the Client customer base across EMEA.
- Achieve a minimum number of interactions (phone call and/or emails) per day
- Qualify and manage inbound leads and the overall sales pipeline
- Identify the needs of the business and personalize the product towards the related business
- Properly prepare and set expectations with businesses about the onboarding and go-live process
- Develop a deep understanding of the onboarding requirements/processes for our product across different regions
- Work closely with businesses to collect and submit information required to complete our onboarding process
- Accurately advise and support businesses on each verification requirement as they work to complete the onboarding process
- Successfully troubleshoot or escalate issues and feedback through the appropriate channels of support
- Work in a fast-changing, fast-paced workplace