French Biotechnical Inside Sales Representative – Remote work (in Spain)
Do you want to work with high-quality laboratory products? Are you motivated by goals and always want to improve your performance? Do you want to form part of a multinational team while working from a modern and bright office location by the seaside in sunny Barcelona?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a Biotechnical Inside Sales Account Manager with a native level of French to join our team in Barcelona. You would be working on behalf of our client, a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories.
In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with laboratories with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for the whole sales cycle.
- Account Management within the assigned area
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Retain and grow the existing base of customers
- Detect and establish new business possibilities in selected market area
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Assure client satisfaction by excellent customer care in every contact throughout the sales cycle
- Proactively detect possibilities of cross-selling and up-selling
- Offer support and attend inbound calls for the on-site team when necessary
We hope from the candidates:
- Previous experience with laboratory research techniques is highly desirable
- Solid experience working in a sales role as an account manager with demonstrated quota target achievement
- Confidence to speak on the phone
- Native level of French, advanced level of English
- Ability to grasp abstract concepts easily (in the case when they lack experience of working with a particular technique)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedicine, or similar field is considered an advantage
What we offer:
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday
- Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up to 12.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings)
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere
- Office location by the seaside in Barcelona