We’re looking for smart & dynamic financial services professionals to join an international team in the world’s most successful BPO organisation. With more than 40 years of experience in the banking industry, presence in 88 countries and more than 420.000 employees, Teleperformance, is building a multi-lingual team of investment specialists, with candidates that are interested in working from our ultra-modern offices based in Madrid’s business district, personal development plans, the chance to learn the world’s second most spoken language and ambitious career path opportunities within one of our most prestigious digital banking programmes.
You will interact with high end customers of one of Europe’s leading digital bank, facilitating savings advice and introducing innovative banking products with high returns.
Brief description of the Job:
- Attend banking customers throughout calls, emails, whatsApp & chat channels, providing high end customer service and informing of innovative digital banking products in the German market.
- Inform about banking products such as securities and derivatives, pension plans, saving insurance, discretionary or objective management.
- Inform customers about the main variables and situation of the national and international financial markets and the impacts of digital banking products and services within our partners portfolio.
The functions are gathered into 3 dimensions:
- Basic Customer Care: Perform Inbound and outbound financial services customer interactions and providing basic customer support: open accounts, resolution of incidents, manage claims and escalations.
- Expert Attention: Telephone attention, e-mail, chat & WhatsApp for clients that require information or operations on the Stock Exchange, ETFs, plans, derivatives, etc., by monitoring the operations until they ensure their good end. Information about events and situation of the markets in which our company operates or campaigns on investment products. Collaboration for the resolution of the technical incidents observed in the internal systems that operate with savings products (Picaso) or those used by customers (web, app, Opentrader, etc.).
- Compliance: Comply with the requirements of transparency, product information (nature, characteristics and risks of the different investment products) and customer protection reflected in the Mifi-dII policy, as well as all internal or external regulations that may be applicable to these types of products. Report and follow up of anomalies that may arise in your application. Comply with the quality standards and sales behaviour defined by the entity.
- Desirable degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, law or robust experience in the banking industry.
- Native level of German and advanced level of Spanish or English
- Experience in banking & financial services
- Experience in customer interactions to inform and help in banking products (Funds, plans,etc.)
- Desirable knowledge of the German financial services markets
Skills and Competences.
- High customer orientation, empathy and active listening.
- Excellent communication capacity oral and written.
- Analytical ability and ease to acquire new complex knowledge autonomously.
- Problem solving skills.
- High teamwork capacity.
- Self-demanding character.
- Results orientated & self-motivation ability.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
- Initiative, autonomy and “Can do” attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
- Full time position (39 hours/week), from Monday to Sunday (14.00 to 22.00)
- Permanent Contract
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Salary: 21.000€ gross/year
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company