Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain | TP_MKT_FMM | Full time
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance is looking to hire a field marketing manager to be responsible for the demand generation plan through a number of marketing channels including but not limited to: field marketing events (CxO events), sales collaterals, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, digital marketing and more. This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalised field marketing strategies and tactics.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships · Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region · Use our content management tool to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails
- Support various other marketing projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- Advanced level of Spanish, English & Portuguese
- 4+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement within a professional services environment
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- English is a must
- Full-time permanent contract, 39 hours/week, from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- Location Madrid or Barcelona with possibility of remote work.