Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a dynamic individual, with a passion for training and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge.
Candidates should possess strong organizational skills, business acumen and be able to deliver in a fast-paced, multilingual environment.
The trainer will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering product training in a Fintech and Customer Support Operation.
- To align with Ops management, Training Manager and trainers to plan, develop and deliver onboarding and ongoing training programs based on needs analysis and the business goals of the operations
- To align with management teams on a weekly basis to review the training plan progress, to collect feedback, insights from Quality Audit and needs and set up development plans for teams and individuals
- To ensure training are clearly defined, documented and delivered for each role within the operation
- To choose appropriate training methods per case and prepare education material, ensuring their compliance with TP and client standards and guidelines
- To implement internal and external best practices into the training which lead to improved sales performance and profit.
- To track training attendance and feedback
- To measure training results, analyse their impact on the ops performance and prepare reports to be shared with the management
- To complete training needs analysis on a scheduled basis
- To be proactive in creating processes and improving/streamline the existing ones
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Fintech industry is a plus
- Experience in Customer Support Operations
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Strong influencer that can act on management level and influence internal stakeholders that can drive change at the string pace needed
- Native level of English
- Strong interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Desirable experience in training
- Desirable project management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce will be considered an asset
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week
- Competitive Salary
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Train the trainer period
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!