Would you like to join a multicultural team working for a cutting-edge Fintech Company?
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a Quality Analyst with native level of English working knowledge, eager to develop his/her career with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs and interactions.
- Working closely with agents and supervisors, the QA will be responsible for monitoring interactions to ensure the needs of the customer and client are met on each and every interaction.
- Responsible for conducting the number internal monitoring and feedback per agent as per client’s requirements or internal standards
- The QA reviews for compliance with policies and procedures, ensures staff are providing accurate information.
- Provide feedback and deliver coaching following internal standards and processes, with effective interpersonal communication
- QA collects and analyzes Top Call Drivers data
- Prepares quality reports and performance trends on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to inform all stakeholders
- Detect areas for improvement and main opportunities
- Attend internal and external calibration sessions
- Work closely with Ops management to develop and implement action plans for quality improvement
- Native level of English
- Experience in Contact Center Quality Assurance
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- Technical expertise with spreadsheets
- Proficient PC skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, have the ability to accurately gather and document statistics
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week
- Salary: 20.300€ gross/year + up to 1.200€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!