Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for an Employee Experience Manager.
Purpose of the role
The Employee Experience Manager is a strategic partner to both the business and HR creating innovative people strategies that align to business strategy and enhances our Employee Experience.
Holistically, the role is responsible for onboarding offboarding front office as well as engagement and HR communication providing support to our employees in their journey in the company, from their first day at TP Spain until their last day in the company.
- Listen to and resolve issues of employees and senior management, advising and directed towards the achievement of the common objective; Guarantee that Onboarding and Offboarding process is done accordingly with the established procedure.
- Supervise the work of the Employee Experience team and provide guidance.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required in collaboration with the Labor Relations team.
- Create and present the department metrics to executive team; Develop, present, and administer the departmental budget.
- Communicates with the employees, regarding employee relations concerns; provides guidance and recommendations for resolution of issues.
- People Team Management: Analyze the competencies, responsibilities, and processes and ensure that KPIs are reached by team members; Supervise team members and help them implement the HR strategies being developed.
- Provide a strategic support and permanent monitoring at the HR level in each of the areas, to the business leaders.
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams throughout the organization in supporting the mission and values of Teleperformance.
- Take an active role in the development of the department’s strategic plans as required by department leadership.
- Act with initiative, make things happen.
- Be focused on delivery and productivity improvement.
- Be a true team member in Teleperformance Spain focused in the success of the company.
- “Enthusiastically” communicate the company’s culture and values.
- Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions).
- May perform other duties as requested not specifically addressed in this document.
- Identify team-specific people related issues or opportunities and implement people solutions in all areas.
- Establish and manage strong relationships and engagement with staff at all levels. Be a trusted partner that managers and staff are willing to reach out proactively for any HR related topic.
- Provide HRBP insights to help design the HR policies, procedures, or activities that are in line with the business strategies.
- To implement continuous feedback and define and execute and actions plan accordingly with the aim of providing the best employee experience:
- Onboarding (to provide the best experience since day 1)
- Engagement (cascade and promote corporate initiatives as well as coordinate and implement new locales activities).
- Offboarding (to ensure a smooth exit and implement retention team).
- Be responsible of the HR communication (interdepartmental / with operations management / with all employees) in coordination with the Marketing department.
- Diverse HR Projects management and facilitate certifications (GPTW, ESat and TOP Employer).
- Guarantee the implementation of the High Touch Experience and Engagemnt KPIs defined by the group
- Master’s degree required in HR, Business, or related field (preferential).
- Fluency in English (minimum C1) and Spanish.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources positions.
- Proven success delivering high quality work product requiring a high level of attention to detail in the most complex situations.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills with proven success in “storytelling”. Able to create visually appealing and effective materials to help drive decision making.
- Superior project management skills with proven success in meeting deadlines, anticipating gaps, and driving towards solutions.
- Analytical Ability
- Communication skills
- Decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Empathy, flexibility and adaptability is key
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and permanent contract
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to join an international company in constant expansion