Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain GL_KSS_QA Full time BNLX
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is currently looking for a Quality Analyst with native level of German, eager to develop his/her career with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs, software and systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Performs call, secure email and chat reviews using established quality monitoring forms.
- Reviews for compliance with policies and procedures, ensures staff are providing accurate information.
- Reviews After Call Surveys.
- Prepares quality reports and performance trends.
- Provides management with daily and month end call management and department performance reports.
- Works on a variety of assigned special projects.
What will you bring?
- Native level of Dutch and fluent in English
- B2B Digital Sales Experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use procedures to make decisions and logic to identify needed exceptions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- Technical expertise with spreadsheet and word processing software
- Proficient PC skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, have the ability to accurately gather and document statistics
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio (1 month)
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!