Digital Sales Account Manager – UKI market – Google Ads Products
GL_AB_AS | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | Full time | UK
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is currently looking for an Account Manager with native level of English, eager to develop his/her career with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
Purpose of the role:
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, the biggest clients and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each of them.
Your role is based on 3 levels: Product, Consultancy and Training
- You worked before with Ads for Google, FB or other digital marketing campaigns.
- You have experience building up PPC campaigns and you can combine the different products to implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions and upsell or promote other Google products.
Sales & Strategy
- Pitch strategies and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding sales experience to Media Agencies.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
- Your passion, education and knowledge in digital marketing therefore you will coach and train your customer to get the best of his Digital Marketing Campaign.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native/High level of English.
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising or building PPC Campaigns (desirable).
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desired knowledge of Google products such as Ads, AdSense or YouTube.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 25,000€ gross/year + up to 5,000€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Long Term Contract
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 6 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads Products and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team