Digital Sales Account Manager – UK market – Google Ads Products
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, the biggest clients and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each of them.
Your role is based on 3 levels: Product, Consultancy and Training
You worked before with Ads for Google, FB or other digital marketing campaigns.
You have experience building up PPC campaigns and you can combine the different products to implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions and upsell or promote other Google products.
Sales & Strategy
Pitch strategies and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding sales experience to Media Agencies.
Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
Your passion, education and knowledge in digital marketing therefore you will coach and train your customer to get the best of his Digital Marketing Campaign.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native/High level of English.
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising or building PPC Campaigns (desirable).
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desired knowledge Google products such as Ads, AdSense or YouTube.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
***Please, include cover letter together with your application.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 25,000€ gross/year + up to 5,000€ gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership
- 6 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads Products and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team