Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), to keep expanding the talent acquisition strategy, by focusing on brand awareness as well as lead and pipeline building activities for new candidates, the Spanish Marketing team is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for Talent Acquisition.
The right candidate for this role combines creative thinking and tactical execution skills.
Based in the Spanish offices (Madrid or Barcelona), this position will report to the International Recruitment Marketing Manager of Teleperformance Spain to execute the digital strategy in order to attract new talent from different locations (Germany, France and Nordics as main targets).
- Execute a full funnel paid media approach that builds awareness of the brand while driving candidates to apply our offers
- Take care of the Digital Marketing Campaigns for Recruitment: SEM, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Referral programs, investigating new channel as TikTok.
- Optimization and monitoring of digital campaigns in collaboration with the team. Manage, monitor and be accountable for Digital Marketing performance Budget.
- Monitor Google Analytics.
- Keep track of trends in online international marketing recruitment.
- Work closely with creative team to ensure assets and messages aligned to core brand values; lead localization efforts of paid media marketing strategy.
- Digital Marketing degree.
- 1 year experience in a similar position.
- An exceptional understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem across all channels.
- Data-driven mindset with Web analytics experience: good at analyzing data, finding hidden patterns, discovering insights.
- Proficient in analytics tools (Google Analytics, Content Square, …).
- Proficient with Google (Sheets, Docs, Slides) or Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) suite of business. applications.
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization systems (Google Data Studio, Databox, PowerBI, Tableau).
- Advanced level of Spanish and English (C1).
- International experience is a plus (Germany, France, Nordics…).
- Deep knowledge and active use of Social Media, TikTok in particular.
- Creative Mindset.
- Full-time permanent contract, 39 hours/week, from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive Salary.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.