Customer Support Trainer – Fintech
ST_TR | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
We’re looking for a dynamic individual, with a passion for training and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge.
Candidates should possess strong organizational skills, business acumen and be able to deliver in a fast-paced, multilingual environment.
The trainer will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering sales and product training in a Sales and Customer Support Fintech Operation.
- To align with Ops management, Training Manager and trainers to plan, develop and deliver onboarding and ongoing training programs based on needs analysis and the business goals of the operations
- To align with management teams on a weekly basis to review the training plan progress, to collect feedback, insights from Quality Audit and needs and set up development plans for teams and individuals
- To ensure training are clearly defined, documented and delivered for each role within the operation
- To choose appropriate training methods per case and prepare education material, ensuring their compliance with TP and client standards and guidelines
- To implement internal and external best practices into the training which lead to improved sales performance and profit.
- To track training attendance and feedback
- To measure training results, analyse their impact on the ops performance and prepare reports to be shared with the management
- To complete training needs analysis on a scheduled basis
- To be proactive in creating processes and improving/streamline the existing ones
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Fintech industry
- Experience in Customer Support Operations
- Strong interest in delivering training in a classroom setting.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Strong influencer that can act on management level and influence internal stakeholders that can drive change at the string pace needed
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically. Desirable knowledge of one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Desirable experience in training
- Desirable project management skills.
- Knowledge of Zendesk will be considered an asset
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week
- Competitive Salary
- Train the trainer period
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!