Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled professional to join as Customer Care Success & Retention Team Leader
You will be key to our new business partner’s success, as you will lead a team of highly skilled Customer Care Representatives and be held responsible for their performance and satisfaction at all times.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager and work with your fellow team leaders to further improve overall performance without losing sight of your team’s KPIs.
You will oversee the preparation of service and sales forecasts, develop new opportunities and translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports, identify trends and ensure planning, KPIs and employee satisfaction targets are achieved at individual and team level.
- Manage you Customer Care Success team ensuring that service and sales KPIs are met consistently.
- Term planning / forecast preparation.
- Design thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities.
- Delegation of tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results.
- Identify individual improvements and “Coach, Coach, Coach”.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Ensure that your team’s satisfaction levels are always met no matter what!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- +2 years of experience in Customer Service & Sales
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent people & communication skills.
- Advanced level of English (any other European Language e.g. Spanish, Italian, French, German, Polish.. will be a plus)
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ongoing desire to learn and develop.
- Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements.
- Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications.
- Capable of managing communication flow and direction.
- Knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome).
- Excellent research skills with proficiency in the use of ‘search’ function.
- Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery.
- Team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program’s engagement activities.
- Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement.
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs.
- Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value added in solutions offered.
- Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy.
- Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value.
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance 5.
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday
- Permanent contract
- Competitive Salary
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2000€ depending on the language)
- A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Access to Teleperformance worldwide development programs