GL_CL_TR | Barcelona, Spain | Full time
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a dynamic individual, with outstanding product knowledge and a passion for training. Candidates should possess strong business acumen and outstanding Cloud knowledge and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for managing and delivering internal training on Google cloud products such as Cloud Computing & Workspace, translating this knowledge into sales narratives with clients and agencies.
- To align with Training Managers to plan, develop and deliver onboarding and ongoing training programs based on a needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches, features etc.
- To ensure sales and product training are clearly defined, documented and delivered for each role within the organization on a quarterly basis.
- To promote the implementation of internal and external best practices into the product training which lead to improved sales performance and profit.
- Align with LoB management teams (Cluster managers, TL,..) on a weekly basis to review the training plan progress and insights from QA and to collect feedback and needs.
- To be an Cloud product expert providing training (60%) and support (40%) to all roles in the project on how to implement various aspects of the Cloud/workspace product in a way that will benefit the end client through increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
- To track, measure and analyze training results and impacts on business and present those back to the Operations Managers and Client.
- To carry out a training needs analysis to plan training actions on a quarterly basis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Google products such as Cloud Computing, Workspace and internal tools.
- Strong interest in delivering training in a classroom setting.
- Strong influencer that can act on management level and influence internal stakeholders that can drive change at the string pace needed
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically (Additional language is a plus)
- Public speaking skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Desirable experience in training skills
- Desirable project management skills
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here