Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a new Cluster Manager for the Cloud team, to supervise and analyze the efficiency of business with a constant focus on improvement of existing processes. You will be managing different markets and will be in charge of coordination of the daily activities of all the stakeholders.
- Performance Management: Analysis and presentation for the performance and forecast figures to all stakeholders.
- Designing, implementing and coordinating the sales strategy
- Designing, implementing and coordinating hiring and expansion strategies
- Engaging and managing different stakeholders
- Working with HOB to lead the Operational efficiency of the business by exploring ways to improve the processes
- Monitoring the performance and development of the operational teams
- Providing guidance to all team managers and ensure the achievement of targets and KPIs (121, coaching)
- Minimum 12 months experience as Team Manager or similar role
- Consistent QoQ winning attitude, strong people orientation and structured strategy
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent level of English
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Executing complex operations and solving problems persistently and at lightning speed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in business writing
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously in a complex environment
- All previous management experience will be taken into consideration.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract
- Safety Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team