Business Applications Sales Representative
GD_SALES Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
If you are a tech savvy, creative, outgoing professional, and your willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our business partner powers the world’s largest cloud platform to registrar internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for 18 million customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” customer service & sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
As a Business Applications Sales Representative you will provide support and sell products to client’s customers via inbound telephone calls, specializing in customers with business applications including email and emailed-related products within Microsoft 0365.
- You will take inbound calls and help new and existing customers build their online presence, one unique story at a time.
- You will build rapport with each customer, getting to know who they are.
- You will discover customers’ goals and needs regarding our client’s products and services for their business.
- You will resolve technical issues related to our client’s products, Including but not limited to: Microsoft O365 and Professional Email, or find the necessary information to direct customers to the appropriate resource to assist them with their support needs.
- You will take ownership of customer service questions, researching and providing first-call resolution for issues of moderate complexity.
- You are expected to meet daily and monthly performance standards set by the Productivity department, which include but are not limited to: sales targets, customer availability, customer satisfaction survey scores, and quality assurance.
- Work at a fast pace to consult, recommend, and sell the right online product and service strategies to customers.
- Complete a rigorous training and onboarding program to learn about our client’s tools and solutions.
- Native level of English
- Target and Sales – Oriented, used to KPI’s
- Verbal skills – Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air
- Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
- Knowledge pertaining to internet commerce or online retailing, website navigation, social media, and email.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales environment, with ability to meet or exceed expectations in a metrics-based environment.
- Knowledge of small business operations is highly preferred.
- Experience providing support for technology products or services to small businesses and consumers is helpful.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- A young and international environment
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly- motivated team
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services