Italian or Portuguese Quality Analyst
ST_QA | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Would you like to join a multicultural team working for a cutting-edge Fintech Company?
We are currently looking for a Quality Analyst with native level of Italian or Portuguese and English working knowledge, eager to develop his/her career with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs and interactions.
- Working closely with agents and supervisors, the QA will be responsible for monitoring interactions to ensure the needs of the customer and client are met on each and every interaction.
- Responsible for conducting the number internal monitoring and feedback per agent as per client’s requirements or internal standards
- The QA reviews for compliance with policies and procedures, ensures staff are providing accurate information.
- Provide feedback and deliver coaching following internal standards and processes, with effective interpersonal communication
- QA collects and analyzes Top Call Drivers data
- Prepares quality reports and performance trends on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to inform all stakeholders
- Detect areas for improvement and main opportunities
- Attend internal and external calibration sessions
- Work closely with Ops management to develop and implement action plans for quality improvement
- Native level of Italian or Portuguese
- Working Knowledge of English
- Experience in Customer Support Operations and Quality Assurance
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- Technical expertise with spreadsheets
- Proficient PC skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, have the ability to accurately gather and document statistics
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week
- Competitive Salary
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!