Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a Team Leader for the Training team, with solid experience in training & processes. Candidates should possess strong business acumen and strategic perspective, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Purpose of the role.
Reporting directly to the Operational Training Manager, the TL will be responsible for managing trainers and processes, as well as defining and implementing strategies to ensure an excellent training experience on Tech products for the trainees. The TL will work in alignment with Training and Ops Management to ensure the achievement of targets related to the training KPIs.
- Define in alignment with the Training Managers, Ops management and the client training strategies and processes
- Manage a team of trainers and oversee the end-to-end training cycle implementation (needs analysis, continuous learning plans, delivery, impact measurement, follow up) and liaise with the quality team to address needs identified
- Manage the new hires training forecast and the onboarding process: from Pre-activation to Graduation following TP and Client procedures (starting dates, ldap activations, training schedule, reporting, success measurement..)
- Measure the New Hire performance (90 days) and report it in the QBR
- Develop and manage ongoing training plans according to business needs and quality insights
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Conduct 121s with the trainers assigned and provide coaching and feedback
- Be the Main POC of training for all Stakeholders of the Lines Of Business assigned
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1 Year experience in B2B Sales or Tech or Cloud technologies industries
- At least 1 Year of Training Management/Coordination Experience
- Proven track of record in training delivery, managing processes,people & creating a streamline communication with other departments
- Strong influencer that can act on management level and influence internal stakeholders that can drive change at the string pace needed
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically (Additional language is a plus)
- Outstanding organizational skills and training skills
- Desirable project management skills
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Permanent Contract
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team