Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | TP_SBD | Full time
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager focused to the Fintech market.
Purpose of the role
As part of the regional Business Development Team, you will report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer in the region and you will work closely with local and international counterparts from business units such as Business Development teams from other Countries/Regions, marketing, business intelligence, workforce management, pricing, HR, recruitment, training, operations, IT and legal, to achieve updated and competitive information with the goal of building and selling best in class solutions to clients.
Key Competences & Responsibilities
- As a seasoned Senior Business Development Executive, your main goal will be to improve Teleperformance market position in Spain & achieve financial growth by acquiring new logos, mostly within the Fintech industry.
- Gain & maintain an extensive knowledge of market conditions, competitors, future trends and “state of the art” technology, relevant to the customer experience, contact center and business process outsourcing industries.
- Along with the Business Development Leadership, you will design commercial strategies in assigned verticals, produce key targets lists, establish effective pipelines, identify and produce new business opportunities and close deals in line with established sales objectives.
- Develop an extensive networking portfolio of contacts in key verticals.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction and brand integrity
- Enhance customer relationships managing and coordinating all activities.
- Consultative & complex selling experienced professional that has a high business acumen and understands principles of value creation and differentiation.
- Specific experience and/or familiarity in the Fintech sector.
- Ability to prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short, medium and long term) based on business needs.
- Strong negotiation skills strategies.
- Strong business process management background.
- Anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required.
- Experience with marketing communications and market segmentation.
- Key Account Management Skills.
- Project-oriented mindset.
- High level of English and Spanish
- Resident in Spain.
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to join an international company
- Opportunity of promotion
- Excellents discounts and benefits