On-site | Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | AR_OMA ES
The position is part of the User Growth team, in the vertical of ONSITE user experience growth and new user acquisition. The candidate will aim to acquire new users and improve the online channels and browsing experience.
Within the ROLE you will have to perform different activities, analysis and proposals for the acquisition of new users, have fluency in the use of Excel and analytical tools, as well as benchmarking and studies of other ecommerce platforms from which to draw insights and best practices to update.
This role will also have to help with the monitoring and measurement of new evolutions and developments that are made in our marketplace, and work on activations with the marketing, design or product teams to achieve efficiency and profitability of the channels and pages of our site.
For this role it is important to have an analytical, proactive and creative profile, who adapts quickly to changes and likes to execute and perform detailed analysis and plan to obtain insights that help us develop hypotheses for improvement.
- On-site channel management (e.g. banners governance & scheduling, daily deals channel, new arrival channel, etc.) to maximize customer interest and sales.
- Perform analysis of the data provided.
- Update dashboards or excel template to support decision making.
- Competitive analysis and market research.
- Provide benchmarks for onsite new user acquisition and web experience improvement.
- Responsible for operational processes.
- Strong academic record with a bachelor degree or above.
- 1 or more years of experience either in business, growth, marketing or similar departments in ecommerce.
- Proficient command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understands data analysis and the different metrics used.
- Pays attention to detail and proofreads documents before submitting them.
- Strong communication skill, able to work with and manage various stakeholders.
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with new ideas.
- Native Spanish speaker, fluent in English (able to work in an English-speaking environment).
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up to 3.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Permanent Contract.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.