Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | TP_OM_INT | Full time
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled professional to join as an Office Manager Support Intern.
Purpose of the role
As an Office Management Support, you will be responsible for ensuring that our World Trade Center offices operate smoothly.
- Provides administrative support to the receptionists in our WTC offices.
- Assists in Stakeholder management
- Helps with organization of corporate events and client visits
- Helps to manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Coordinates with Facilities team to ensure office maintenance
- Ensures office policies are implemented appropriately
- Fluent Spanish (C1) and English (B2) is mandatory
- The successful candidate will be proactive, organized and show a can do attitude
- Ability to do an internship agreement with school or university
- From 700€/month
- Full time role (39 h/w), from 08.00 to 17.00h Monday – Thursday, Friday 08.00 to 16.00h or adapted to university hours
- Office based
- Employment with the world’s largest providers of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Internal business casual environment