Would you like to develop your career in Digital Marketing?
If you’re passionate about marketing and sales, tech-savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled group of professionals to help improve the business, and identify areas of growth based on digital advertising campaigns.
Purpose of the role:
You will become a specialist advisor for companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the online marketing environment.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Native level of any European Language
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 months -1 Year of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns
- 6 months – 1 year of experience in outbound sales (preferably B2B)
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
If you don’t meet all the requirements, apply anyway! We will be delighted to meet you and find out what may be the best position for you.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive salary and bonus package.
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.