For over 40 years, Teleperformance has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. It is the global leader in customer experience outsourcing management and the trusted provider of digitally integrated business services. At Teleperformance, we have developed and implemented strong sales programs all over the world based on our exceptional processes, tools and talent.
We are looking for an Learning Excellence Project Lead with solid experience in Learning and Development for one of our key projects in the Iberia Region (Spain and Portugal), this is why the position could be either in Barcelona or Lisbon.
With strong business acumen and analytical skills and experience in multilingual Operations and Sales environments, candidates shall be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Training and Talent Development, this role will be responsible for developing, carrying out Learning Excellence projects and processes across our training teams and sites.
The purpose of the role is to enable data-driven decision making in the training area as well as ensure that solutions for training excellence are in place.
- Manages the training reporting strategy in alignment with training, operations and quality management. Define and design reporting standards, including learning curves analysis with Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Develops solutions and dashboard to analyze business and people data with the aim to provide insights to Training and Development Management
- Run needs analysis and audits for training excellence
- Design and implement solutions for the development of trainers and manages training excellence initiatives, such as:
- Trainers onboarding
- Training development programs
- Upskilling programs
- Optimization of training processes
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Spanish or Portuguese knowledge preferrable.
- Min. 2 years previous experience in the training and development areas managing complex multilingual or sales operations. Ability to plan and carry out knowledge management strategies, measuring their impact.
- Proficient data analysis skills.
- Sharp ability to use data to make decisions and to identify priorities and areas for improvement.
- Understand the multiple dimensions of organizational challenges and opportunities, plus an ability to think very independently with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business demands into development solutions.
- Project management and/or program development and implementation experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, coaching and stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated ability to earn the confidence of senior stakeholders.
- Experience in training trainers, both in Face 2 Face and Virtual training environments.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt Certification will be considered an asset.
- Full time position (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- International, diverse environment
- Infinite learning opportunities
- Dynamic digital and tech business environment in a highly-motivated team
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services