For over 40 years, Teleperformance has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. It is the global leader in customer experience outsourcing management and the trusted provider of digitally integrated business services. At Teleperformance, we have developed and implemented strong sales programs all over the world based on our exceptional processes, tools and talent.
For one of our key projects in the Iberia Region (Spain and Portugal), we are looking for a Leadership Development Manager, who is ready for a new challenge in developing our talents in a multicultural environment that is growing at a fast pace. The position could be either in Barcelona or Lisbon.
We are seeking an individual with extensive experience in Leadership Development. Candidates should have strong business acumen and experience in multilingual Operations and Sales environments, as well as be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Training and Talent Development, this role will be responsible for managing the Leadership Development Area. This includes defining and implementing strategies and processes to ensure the continuous development of existing managers as well as the creation of solid pipelines of future team leaders and managers.
- Plans and manages the implementation of the Leadership Talent Development strategy, based on the the strategy shared by the Head of Talent
- Defines and implements processes to identify leadership talent development needs.
- Analyses data to define continuous improvement initiatives in leadership development
- Plans and manages the Leadership Talent Development Programs, creating curriculum, frameworks, processes to measure impact and coordinating the delivery. Scouts and develops innovative training solutions. Select external partners.
- Leads the Leadership Dev Trainers and Coaches, manages their performance and build action plans to improve it and coaches them and supports their professional development. Works closely with the whole Talent Development area to ensure the implementation of a development structure for the training team.
- Creates content and delivers training sessions/workshops.
- Manages the development of LMS content.
- Manages the implementation of TP/client global initiatives and processes
- Manages internal and external stakeholders. Reports on performance ( for the leadership talent dev area.
- Supports the Head of Talent for the development of new business proposals
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Spanish or Portuguese knowledge preferrable.
- Bachelor or higher education degree.
- Min 2 years previous experience as manager in the Learning & Development area or in Sales Operations.
- Proven track of record of strategic and operational expertise in designing, implementing and measuring the impact of Leadership Development programs.
- Project management and/or program development and implementation experience.
- Experience in managing B2B Sales Operations or Digital Marketing Operations will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business demands into development solutions.
- Ability to manage in both remote or B&M environments, coordinating direct and indirect reports.
- Sharp ability to use data to make decisions and to identify priorities and areas for improvement.
- Ability to plan and carry out knowledge management strategies, measuring the impact.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines.
- Coaching and stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated ability to earn the confidence of senior stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Full time position (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- International, diverse environment
- Infinite learning opportunities
- Dynamic digital and tech business environment in a highly-motivated team
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services