Barcelona, Catalonia, SpainTP_LRBPFull time
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
As our Labor Relations specialist for Barcelona offices, your role is to identify and apply appropriate measures and procedures to assure that the interests of our employees and our stakeholders are protected while strongly adhering to Spanish labour law.
You will accomplish this by:
- Supporting and coaching Managers through Performance Management, Performance Reviews, Employee Relations and Probationary Period Management.
- Anticipate, identify and facilitate resolution of employee relations conflicts.
- Investigations for ethics & compliance.
- Being the first point of contact for all aspects related to labour law at our Barcelona offices.
- Participate in collective agreements negotiation on behalf of the company.
- Negotiate labour conflicts on behalf of the company.
- Participation in the analysis and resolution of labor legal consultations.
- Support consultation of complex projects in cooperation with Operations, HR and Legal departments.
- Ensure compliance with EU employment law, ensure prepare and lead regular meetings with Staff Representatives & Works Council, participate in collective negotiation, assist in drafting collective agreements and ensure negotiation of Internal Regulations.
- University degree Law or Labor Relations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles position.
- High level of Spanish and English (C1/Native).
- Energy and empathy is a must!
- Similar experience in BPO/Contact centre environments is a plus.
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week, from Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Opportunity to work in an international company